"WE CAN ASSIST IN ESTATE PLANNING THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU"
Estate planning is a process through which professionals assist their clients in creating, using, preserving and protecting their wealth. It is much more than simply drafting a will. A well thought out estate plan will improve the welfare and comfort for an individual and their family.
The CPA's Role in Estate and Trusts
As CPAs, NICHOLS & ASSOCIATES is more familiar with their client’s financial affairs and therefore the most likely professional to lead the team in advising a client on their estate planning needs.
NICHOLS & ASSOCIATES invests significant amounts of time in the field of estate planning and compliance. We are ready to develop, classify and summarize the data obtained from our first-hand knowledge of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses. We will be a key member of your estate planning process. We have:
- Knowledge of income tax planning and compliance
- Proven organizational skills
- Analytical skills
Objectives and Tax Minimization
The primary goal of an estate plan is not tax savings. The best estate plan design creates a technique that achieves your estate settlement objectives and saves taxes.
The estate planning team is most effective when they obtain maximum savings in state and federal estate and income taxes, while at the same time satisfying your estate settlement goals and objectives.
Estate and Trust Services
Compliance work, including:
- Federal and State Fiduciary Income Tax Return preparation
- Federal and State Estate Tax Return preparation
- Financial Statement preparation and related accounting services
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service on examination issues
- Business valuations
Planning services include:
- Federal Estate and Gift Tax projections
- Estate and Trust settlement guidance
- Federal and State Fiduciary Income Tax projections
Contact us today to setup an appointment.